While i am writing this, you would be happily putting your feet in some cold water and beat the heat. You know what am i doing sitting here thinking about my next exam which seems to be near oblivion. Have you heard of exams lasting a month. Pretty much similar to that of two planets having different revolutionary periods, Mad-ras University is out of this world (from now onwards MU).They are the masters of making jackasses out of almost everyone. If you expect to fail you will pass, expect to pass you will fail. It is even more tougher to understand it, probably catching osama is easier. I did some observation to come with this
What is so special about MU?
- Exams lasting a month.
- Vacations between exams ( like the one i am enjoying right now).
- Quick result publishing within 45 days with 3 days months of grace.
- Supports creativity. you write your own story and screenplay.
- Answers last for pages.
- Hall ticket will be a mystery until 2 days before exam.
Example of how to write MU exam:
Mani Ratnam Version:
"i will meet you tomorrow"
MU version:My semester timetable:
" Me Venky, living in Chennai, near to the coast, having beaches, also known as Madras, will meet you, after today, before day after tomorrow, i.e tomorrow,which never dies"
- 9-5-2009 = Company Law
- 20-5-2009 = Environmental Studies
- 21-5-2009 = Corporate A/C s
- 22-5-2009 = Principles of Management
- 28-5-2009 = Business Communication.
If you observe you will see that i have two summer holidays one between 9th may to 20th and another between 22th may to 28th may.
You can compare this schedule to a cricket match. Good opening partnership and then Hat trick!, flourish in the end. !@#$%^&* i am lost for words wow ! Can anybody schedule exams such metaphorically? answer me.
This is only the beginning of MU leelais ( Pastime). I will be posting a series of MU leelais.