Saturday, September 4, 2010

Return – Blog-a-ton-14

This post has been published by me as a part of the Blog-a-Ton 14; the fourteenth edition of the online marathon of Bloggers; where we decide and we write. To be part of the next edition, visit and start following Blog-a-Ton.

One can comprehend a number of meanings from the word RETURN. Let us see how different people comprehend RETURN differently

 

Makkus Return:

Amit: Abeyaar! We should file a case on Microsoft yaar

Mani: why Machaan?

Amit: They say press the return key yaar iss me return key nahi hai yaar

Mani: Yes Machaan! There is only Enter key da! Cheaters!

 

Tradosphere Return:

Entrepreneur: I want to increase my “Returns On Investment”, decrease the “sales returns” so that my profit will increase. I dont care about the purchases returns though.

Auditor: You better file your “Income Tax Returns” or else i have to file a penalty for you!

 

Wannabistan Return:

Amit Johnson: Mate! I cant return to India.

Manische: Yup! crappy roads, crappy politician and crappy everything

BigBadAussie: “Aussie! Aussie! Aussie! Oi! Oi! Oi!” Look who has returned to our neighborhood, 2 wannabes .

 

Blogosphere Return:

Blogger1: Hey! Great blog and great post. Can you visit mine in return and give your thoughts

Blogger2: Thank you much. Yeah for sure.

Blogger 2: Great post, nice post and good one.

Blogger1: So nice of you thanks for the visit

 

Twiterverse Return:

IamABC: @BeingBBC #nowfollowing you

BeingBBC: Following back in return :-) RT @IamABC: @BeingBBC #nowfollowing you

 

Aham Return:

Wife: Here, have some “Mysore pa” that i made.

Husband: Wow thank you so much!

Wife: hey ! what are doing?

Husband: The nail had loosened a bit and i was searching for hammer and your Mysore pa came to the rescue. I wish I could return to those days when my mom used to cook!

 

Facebook Return:

FB to Crouching Tiger: Hidden Dragon suggested you to like “Dont tickle the dragon” –  Like

FB to Hidden Dragon:  "Crouching tiger suggested you to like “The Real King of the Jungle” – Like

 

Deemed University Return:

Owner: One seat = RS 50 x 10000

Student: Here I have  Rs 1000 x 500

Owner: Application rejected! I want only Rs 50 x 10000 nothing less!

Student: Striaght Face Clearly he doesnt no calculation.

 

Student kammbinati return:

Former Student1: Machan In college we teased life da

Former Student2: Today we are being teased by it

Former Student1: I want to return back to college so badly

Former Student3: Why wont it?  You were more interested in the Tea shop gyan!

 

Spot Fix Return:

Fixer: I will give you 5000 pounds return the favor

Player: Dont worry we have “no balls”

 

Many Mor Happy Return:

Farmer to Cow: Many  Mor, curd, ghee, butter, milk returns of the day

Cow: Maa Maa (what would expect a cow to say?)

(Note: Mor in Tamil means Buttermilk hence the wish)

 

There may be many Laws of Returns but this the “Most Important Return”:

Go! Enough of wasting your time on this crap. RETURN to your work Laughing Dont tell anyone

Before that I urge all the readers who survived till now, to give your valuable brickbats or to click your desired option below the post if you are too lazy to comment.

 

The fellow Blog-a-Tonics who took part in this Blog-a-Ton and links to their respective posts can be checked here. To be part of the next edition, visit and start following Blog-a-Ton.

27 blesses 'n' curses:

Dreamer said...

What an absolutely unique take on the topic! Loved it! I think it's the funniest entry I've read. Cannot stop laughing!

Vignesh said...

haha Venky sonna mariye you posted :D but then this is far from being a mokka post :)

Meow said...

Mindblowing...... and can't stop laughing :P

Jaspreet said...

Hahaha...I like this!!!!Enjoyed reading every part of it but i liked 'blogosphere return' and 'deemed university return' somewhat better than the others probably because i could truly relate to them. All in all a very hilarious post. Very well done.
All the best!

namit said...

truly funny and so true...nice take on the topic.. :)


namit
i blog at http://i-am-a-man-namit.blogspot.com/

Bedlam said...

Very funny.. :) ATB for the BAT.. :)

Kshitij said...

:)

I was thinking of doing something similar - like using all the possible meanings of the word return... and here you did it. :)

Had a good laugh.

vEnKy said...

@Dreamer: Thank you much. I never go with the herd! :-) In every BAT you will see mine would be unique but still go unnoticed :-P

vEnKy said...

@Vignesh Seiyarda solluven! solradadaan seiyyuven! hahahaha

vEnKy said...

@Meow : Heart warming comment! My body temperature has raised! hehehe

vEnKy said...

@Jaspreet Thank you so much liked your poem as well :-)

vEnKy said...

@Namit Truly thanks :-) (no pun intended)

vEnKy said...

@bedlam Thank YOu

@Kshiti Hi 5 I am sick of doing the run of the mill stuff. Let us give this BAT some fresh air

Raksha Raman said...

Hello Venky:

I can't just choose one or two as favorites! Loved them all!:)

I would love the possibility of 'spot fix' bit being mailed or made into a souvenir and sent to each stupid person who indulges in such shameful act! Absolute 'No balls' for sure! X-(

Sooooooper post! Hail Sarcasm! :)

Karthik said...

Lol. :D That was funny.
I esp. liked the one about student wanting to return to college.
And man, the last one was a tap on the head. "Return to your work" Lol.
Enjoyed reading, Venky. :)

The Fool said...

Nice humorous post.

D2 said...

The Makkus and Spot Fix returns were the best! I will certainly NOT return to my work now but instead look for some more of where this crap came from!
All the best for the BAT.

Siddhesh 'Ravan' Kabe said...

Lovely idea boss!!! Good going!!

vEnKy said...

@Raksha Raman
Thank you very much glad you liked it. I never really intended any sarcasm :-)

vEnKy said...

@Karthik: Welcome to my space! Though it cant keep up your standard, I am quite happy that it made you laugh :-)

vEnKy said...

@The Fool: Thank you

vEnKy said...

@D2 Thanks man! read your post as well awesome but you can definitely do better

vEnKy said...

@SId Thank you and it nice to get a compliment from a person who writes in the same genre :-D

Brijender Singh said...

Hilarious !!
And the cheeky line right at the end is the icing on the cake !!
:)

Sweta said...

:D different - different types of return.
best of luck for BAT

Sidra Sayeed said...

I wasn't lazy to comment I just wanted to break the rules ;)

Hence "I am outraged" and of course the idea was fabulous a little something to tickle the fancy of a varied bunch. kudos for creativity.

Bedlam said...

LOL I just noticed I had commented here already.. I just happend to hav missed followin. Did now. :)

Post a Comment